Edenbridge market was established by a Charter granted by Henry III in 1227.

The site of a regular cattle market from the mid-1840s until 1928, the rings for tethering the cattle can still be found on the east wall.

Today it is known as Market Yard car park, and a general market is held there on Thursdays, from 8am to approx. 4pm.

Edenbridge Market,

Market Yard Carpark

TN8 5AR

Thursdays – 8.00am till 4.00pm.

Contact Dave: 07967813285